Primary Care Health Services offers opportunities to individuals interested in starting or continuing their experience in the healthcare industry. If you are interested in joining our team here at Primary Health Care Services please complete the application below and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Manager | East End
Reports to Medical Administrator
Supervise administrative staff and all day-to-day office functions, including front desk, accounting insurance processing, appointment setting, procedure scheduling, medical records and more. Maintain a smooth, efficient flow of administrative operations, ensuring that patients are served as efficiently and effectively as possible. Recruit, screen, and hire and train administrative employees. Ensure patients inquiries and complaints are handled in an appropriate timely and satisfactory manner.
Knowledge, Education, Skills and Abilities:
- Medical Assistant Preferred
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Three or more year’s previous medical office administrative experience.
- Computer skills, including proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet program and ability knowledge of ICD-10 codes and billing procedures.
- Visual acuity
- Manual dexterity to operate office equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively by telephone.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk throughout shift as needed to oversee operations.
Please download the form, fill it out and save before emailing to ensure your information is saved.
Please submit filled application form as an attachment via email to email@example.com