Primary Care Health Services offers opportunities to individuals interested in starting or continuing their experience in the healthcare industry. If you are interested in joining our team here at Primary Health Care Services please complete the application below and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Switchboard Operator: Full-time or Part-time
reports to: Director of Operations
[New Position: 12/7/2017]
- Active Listening- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking the time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Service Orientation-talking to others to convey information effectively. Actively looking for ways to help people. Being aware of others' reaction and understanding why they react as they do.
- Critical Thinking- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Getting Information - Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources
- Communicating with Persons Outside Organization- communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public government, and other external sources.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Communicating with supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in-person.
- Operate communication systems, such as telephone, switchboard, intercom, two-way radio, or public address.
- Answering incoming calls, greeting callers, providing information, transferring calls, and/or taking messages as necessary. Route emergency calls appropriately.
Page individuals to inform them of telephone calls, using paging and interoffice communication equipment
ALL other duties as assigned.