Primary Care Health Services offers opportunities to individuals interested in starting or continuing their experience in the healthcare industry. If you are interested in joining our team here at Primary Health Care Services please complete the application below and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports to Dental Director and supervises Dental Assistants, and Dental Hygienist
- Graduation from an accredited school of dentistry with either a D.M.D or D.D.S degree.
- Censed to practice within Pennsylvania, with experience in private practice.
- Must be registered with the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) to allow dispensing controlled substances.
- Requires full range of body motion including handling and lifting patients.
- Manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
- Requires standing and walking for extensive periods of time.
- Requires corrected vision, hearing and speech to normal range.
Responsibilities Diagnoses and treats diseases injuries, and malformations of teeth and gums, and related oral structures. Examines patient to determine nature OD condition, utilizing x-rays, mouth mirrors, explorers, and other diagnostic procedures and instruments. Cleans, fills extracts, and replaces teeth using rotary and hand instruments, dental appliances medications, and surgical implements. Demonstrates proficiency in examination, diagnosis, and treatment, of oral pathological in examination.