Primary Care Health Services offers opportunities to individuals interested in starting or continuing their experience in the healthcare industry. If you are interested in joining our team here at Primary Health Care Services please complete the application below and submit your resume to email@example.com
The Nurse Manager is responsible to direct and coordinates team activity toward patient centered care. Supervises, assigns, and coordinates activities of nursing and medical assistant personnel in the designated health center (satellite) to ensure patient needs and quality of care are met in accordance with instruction of physician administrative policies and procedures. This position supervises Licensed Practical Nurses, Medical Assistants, Receptionist and Maintenance.
- Graduated from an accredited school of professional nursing
- Currently licensed to practice nursing within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Supervisory experience desirable
- Ensures appearance, behavior, and communication promote good guest relations
- Interacts with various departments, facilities and technical labs on a daily basis
- Prepares, administers, and records medications and treatments as ordered by the physician under the supervision of the Nurse Manager